Tonight was an amazing night. I played in worship on Kramer’s team, and God really moved. I was struggling most of the night, and feeling terrible seeing my pride and unable to focus. It was a struggle. But then Brian Fenimore’s speaking made it all worth it! I feel so free!
A couple of things He did today:
1. Restored me to the prophetic. I only gave a few prophetic words tonight, and I wasn’t even sure when I started, but after I did God just took my tongue and His words came out. It was cool.
2. Got a GREAT few words for myself. One was from Connie and interpreted by Brian. Connie saw a bucket with water and oil in it, and it was being stirred up a little, but the water was still on bottom and the oil on top. God gave Brian the word and it was RIGHT ON!!! He said, “God’s given you a minstry of the word and the Spirit, but it is primarily of the spirit” and he went on from there a bit. But that is RIGHT on. They mingle a bit, but that is how He has created me!!
3. Brandon just got sentenced for another 6 months or so in Bismarck. I believe that God is doing a lot of healing in my mother, she is just a beautiful person and it shook her up. And I have a feeling that it shook up Brandon as well. But I personally know that God is in control, and feel incredibly blessed that He’s giving us these opportunities for Brandon to change and heal, He is in control of our future!
4. Jesus said, “I have many more things to tell you, but you are not ready now.” He was saying that they didn’t have the capacity to understand. In other words, if you put a 1st grader in college they won’t understand the truths presented. It works precept upon precept, truth upon truth.
JESUS’ MINISTRY IS CONSTANTLY GETTING BETTER AS HIS CHILDREN LEARN PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT!!! (Upon the truths of even the previous generations!) Sometimes it seems like we have it so good. That is true. That is how God wants it. But he wants us to learn more.
5. I think I’m giving up drinking. Not that it’s a problem or anything, but I just feel lately like I should give it up. I feel like God is going to be replacing it with something better in the Spirit.
6. I’m close to getting married. Don’t know to who or when, but I’m close.
God is good!!!